It’s very difficult for me to reach to any conclusions. For example, I was totally convinced by other doctors on the web and through my own research that Ozone Therapy will totally work for me. After all, my diabetic retinopathy is about the oxygen supply to the nevers in the eyes. After trying for 30 days, it didn’t work. And, I stopped.
This is the quick list of what I have tried and will exploring further still.
Tried & Stipped
- Shamans, Astrologers & faith healers – Yes, I tried that too. Desperation or faint hope, whatever you call it.
- Ozone Therapy – Auto-haemo.
- Lutein & Zeaxanthin supplements
- PEMF – Pulse Electromagnetic Therapy – Bemer device for 20+ sessions
- Organic Sulphur MSM
What I am trying now
- Benfotiamine / Vitamin B1
- L-Carnosine capsules
- Blue Green Algae
- Raw vegan, lacto vegetarian diet.
- PEMF – Micro-Pulse ICES device
What I will try
- Ayurveda – Very soon.
- Stem Cells – if I am fortunate, if it is available and I am afford it.